Tuesday 13 October 2009

he loved her

you've got your big city dreams , your ex-girlfriends the boys the girls they like to follow you round and theres that one girl in the room that i know you'd like to do but you still make my heart beat.

maby on the train bus or tram you might just once maby , hold my hand when we're on the train you mention my name and my heart melts like hot tea cause you got me taggled up in this loveless conversation but i wish that you would notice me yh notice me for what i am inside , theres the emilys and jessicas that you look at and smile but i know that you want more because....

you've got your big city dreams , your ex-girlfriends the boys the girls they like to follow you round and theres that one girl in the room that i know you'd like to do but you still make my heart beat.

When we were all out on the town and we were jumping on the ground and i got squashed and yh my hand got lost it sliped into your arm and i lay there on there on your side and you neverrr pulled away-way-way-way becauseeee...

you've got your big city dreams , your ex-girlfriends the boys the girls they like to follow you round and theres that one girl in the room that i know you'd like to do but you still make my heart beat.


i was down and alone and was fealing pretty low and you cheered me up like a pill
you took me out and you satyed with me when everyone was gone , you take my food you even once made me cry but i thought you might like mejust a bit but was i wrong i guess so because

you had your
big city dreams and you reached them
you got your fame and you got the fortue
andd anll those ex-girlfriends that made you felt down
wish they neverrr everr let you go
those boys and girls use your name to claim ,all the money and the fortune they may get from a friendly conversation to the
bbc , saying how we went to school and were great buddies
and that one girl in the room you.... wanted to do.... shes all grown up and well you should have knew better than to set your sights on the girl of all the boys dreams even if you guys
flirted
and now you sitting in your car thinking bout the life you've lived , remebering that girl who you were there for when she hurt but you never ever wanted to tell her never ever wanted to tell her that you loved heryeahhh yeahhh yeiaerrr thattt you ....loved her..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here come the girls

Here come the girls

(L)

(L)

About Me

My photo
Brogannn anne mcguireee :)

Summer time ♥

Summer time   ♥