Thursday 14 January 2010

You can look and you can stare but we dont care.






ILOVE YOU. I LOVEYOU . I LOVE YOU . BESTFRIENDS . I LOVE YOU . I LOVE YOU .











GEORGIA MORGAN i loveyou one of my bestfriends .
ive known you four and a half years and we have had some of the best times ever :) hahah okay so we had like one stupid argument in year eight but come on now !haha , we were born in the same month :) lovage to july babbies ;) haha we have our little jokes about people and we take the compleate and utter mick out of people sitting right next to us and they still dont get it haha , BUT I LEFT YOU , i left you at the CONVENT because i got into brits and i miss you so much your my sexy mother chica and i larveee you , but we all know convent girls do it better ,
haha and as good old tran said theres a god out there and he loves us. ahh we have our picture extravas and go out to eat in restaurants because we think we are "cool " but i love you so much and i can wait for Ibiza 2013 , we are buff stuff and i know we will be friends for a long time :) WE ARE BUFF STUFF CHICA (L) ILOVEYOUMORGAN.
LOVE YOUR BESTFRIEND BROGAN MCGUIRE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here come the girls

Here come the girls

(L)

(L)

About Me

My photo
Brogannn anne mcguireee :)

Summer time ♥

Summer time   ♥